"Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright"



2009年11月20日星期五

今天要写blog吗?


as subject....

very tired today, don't know want to write blog or not.

if don't write, my heart like less a piece of meat.....<----"meat"using like this is correct or wrong? anybody can explain to me?


ya ya ya!!!!!i know what can i write today!!!

jz now our office internet line like got problem, then i go to "kepoh" n fix it loh....

who know the line become poor 'lagi'....tired=.=lll


luckily my colleague come to the room n help me....

n our ms account~wow!!!also come leh....then she suddenly asking my colleague


ms account : eh, you all must key in the invoice & payment voucher before the pay day come.

my colleague : ok ah, i will on leave when next saturday to monday.

ms account : ok, like this u all the invoice must key in before thursday~ok?

my colleague : ok!!!

wahahahha!!!i 'm very happy to listen this good news!!!!pay day come again!!!!wuhu!!!!!haha~


=.=lllbut...so fast, one month pass again, next month is december already, mean near the christmas & new year...... is it good?


however, hope everyday when the pay day coming, please don't waste it & use slowing~ok?


write untill here..bye bye~

没有评论:

发表评论