"Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright"



2010年1月16日星期六

Dead & Gone?!

Wow!!!!Really long time didn't come visit my blog....
Hope everyone my friend is ok now...haha!!!!

Today subject is dead & gone~
Dead/ded;ded/adj 1(a)no longer live:a dead person ,animal.
Gone/past;departed

wuuu..this few day...i can feel the devil is around of me....
For example : -
Tuesday(12/01/2010) :
Really really damn tired that day.....and my flu keep come around with me & my headache.....oh my god....so that day i apply leave & rest at home.....who knows~my brain tell me...left at home must do something you want to do..so..i clear my home~and finally i move the fridge to my kitchen (before is put at the in front door side~but put at there let me feel like very unlucky...so i just transfer to kitchen there~)
Do do do ~the time is gone slowly slowly~.....when finish all the thing ..already 1.00pm...luckily i got sms to von and ask her the movie i want to watch but untill now haven't watch...the movie name "Sherlock Holmes"....so i go to buy the ticket & waiting the show coming....the show like around 2.30pm ....i think so...but really...the movie damn nice~nice~nice~hahaha!!!!
when finish the show..is already 4.37pm....straight away go back & rest at home..because my brother ex-girlfriend said 8.00pm only go fetch her....damn it!!!!!so i just rest only....

Wednesday(13/01/2010) :
Don't know why..today do all the thing is very very unlucky!!!!all the thing got problem...haiz...i cannot do anything & comment anything...because is happen already~so just let it go~
When afternoon i go out take my lunch...don;t know why..suddenly feel my chest is pain..& hard to breathe~i throught i want gonna die already..but is flu~haiz~worst body ever...so easily sick & flu...i throught maybe just flu only....and let it be..who knows~the flu is become seriously!!!!!untill nite i go my auntie stall help her...also cannot recover.....walao!!!!!how can i do....just let it be~haiz~

Thursday(14/01/2010) :
Devil is near for me now....my flu haven't recover, headache + fever~oh my god~~god damn it!!!!wtf!!!!haiz...howeve...go to see doctor first....after go...on the way go back...i go to take my breakfast & go back eat the medicine just sleep.....when i wake....my bosy is wet....i think is already recover...(that time i throught i can sleep untill night..who knw my mum call me..=.=lll,blame me wake up earlier,but she is care about me so just call loh~)But after i wake up...oh my god!!!my face is bloat!!!!damn bloat!!!!!walao!!!!my my face like this.... i think when after i eat the medicine..caused my body & my face sensitive...so my face just become bloat!!!haiz...so go visit the doctor again~again~again~doctor said maybe my body cannot handle this type of medicine..so next time cannot give me eat again..Of course lah~next time my face become like pig..who want save me?haiz..really very unluckily~

Friday (15/01/2010) :
Devil please away from me!!!!!!on the friday night...normally after finish help my auntie..i will send the bag (inside got a lot of money) to her house...on the way go back all the thing is ok...but when after pass the bag to her house...walao....got one motor drive..suddenly come out.....and he didn't think he wrong & straight away just drive only....then i emergency brake!!!!!and lose control my wheel!!!!walao..Luckily my driving skill not bad(hahaha!!) and get out of the way ....and the motor driver..the face like "i didn't wrong"..haiz...let's it gone lah....the motor driver & me didn't got any happen is ok...very luckily....

Summary this four day :
Don't know is lucky or unlucky?! Hope before chinese new year all my member of family ,my relative is ok .....ops~and my all best friend....remember...hope can see you all soonest at chinese new year.....

Remark : Von von after 14 will go back her hometown already....haiz...left one guy again~finally she “ashore"....Hope she can find a good new job she like & can show her competence in the work....However....our live still need to move on....

And final....
They got all the right friends and all the wrong places So yeah we’re going down !!!!

2 条评论:

  1. 看完你的blog,我所要讲的第一句话就是...
    很好笑~哇咔咔~
    我真的是一边看一边笑的咯~
    example: "my brain tell me...left at home must do something you want to do.."
    "is already 4.37pm....",记到酱清楚哦~=.=''
    "suddenly feel my chest is pain..& hard to breathe~i throught i want gonna die already..but is flu~"
    "and the motor driver..the face like "i didn't wrong".."
    以后伊雯不再那里了我就精神上支持你,你要坚持下去,嘻嘻~

    回复删除
  2. haha~ 有酱好笑吗?惨了。。我被定型了。。。我不是陈汉典!!!

    回复删除